STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Problem with configuration I2S interface

Posted on August 13, 2012 at 15:06Hi everybody! I used external codec ADAU1961 for collect data from two microphones. I used I2S3 simplex mode for receiving data from codec to STM32F4. I configured lines of peripheral I2S3 for transmition (WS - Word...

krzkrok by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Puzzled by USART behavior

Posted on August 14, 2012 at 21:32I'm porting over some code that I previously ran on Stellaris hardware to an F4Discovery board. I hooked a logic analyzer up to take a peek at what my USART code (with hardware flow control) was doing and found some...

andyturk by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA Error Due to TSVREFE Bit

Posted on August 14, 2012 at 18:38This issue has been a thorn in my side for several days now, so I figured I would post the problem in case it ever affects others. I've been developing some code that interacts with the Standard Peripherals Library ...

tawnos23 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple software reset conditions.

Posted on September 09, 2011 at 10:35Hello,I'm developping an application with bootloader. Today I'm using USART1 to communicate with the host PC, and I'm using a software reset to enter bootloader mode on demand (bootloader check if it's a software...

root by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Powering STM32F4-Discovery from micro usb

Posted on August 14, 2012 at 03:05I'm looking to power the STM32F4 discovery from the micro usb port, while keeping modifications to the board at a minimum (I don't have great faith in my smd soldering).This is my current idea:- remove r46 to ensure...

devin122 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4DISCOVERY - PC0 and PB2 pins

Posted on August 08, 2012 at 21:30Hi,     I would like to have some more information in regard of the PC0 pin on the STM32F4Discovery. I read on the forum that quite some people use this pin as an adc channel, but on the User Manual I can see that i...

FreeRTOS to STM32F4DISCOVERY - Crossstudio

Posted on August 12, 2012 at 10:26HISimple port off FreeRTOS to STM32F4DISCOVERY. in Rowley's wonderfull Crossstudio 2.3The demo is an implimentation off the killer app, 'flash 4 leds' there are 4 tasks, one for each led.....http://fbconsult.dk/Disc...

finnb2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels