STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting Started with PLL and USART3--STM32F100C8

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 08:12Hi,I am having difficulty getting sysclock to work at 24Mhz using HSI and PLL.I am also facing difficulty in getting USART3 to transmit something.I have seen and tried what other members on this forum , with similar ...

hansen by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 simultaneous ADC1 and ADC3

Posted on April 03, 2012 at 06:52I have a project involving STM32F103RE. A timer channel TIM2_CH2 triggers a continuous read on ADC1, which uses DMA1 into a buffer. What I want to do is set up ADC3 to read a different channel in a similar fashion us...

spi error send slave

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 19:48Hi, I got two different devices with the microcontroler STM32F103RB which I'm trying to comunicate between them using the SPI protocol. The element A, is the master : The element B, is the slave : When I send from A(...

bfeixas by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F10x execute application from SD card

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 21:40Hi everybody, I'm new in STM32/Cortex M3. Commonly I create an application then write to chip's flash. Now, if I want to create an application stored in SD card then run that application. What the way for MCU do that...

Re enabling interrupts

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 14:55I need to re enable interrupts in an interrupt service routine so I can do some I2C communication (my I2C driver uses the error and event interrupts).  But I'm not clear as whether I should use CPSIE i or CPSIE f to ...

jihlein by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tftp server with FreeRTOS (stm32f4)

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 16:12Hi, I downloaded the package : LwIP TCP/IP stack demonstration for STM32F4x7 microcontrollers. I tested different programs : udp_serverclient, tftp_server without RTOS and udptcp_echo_server with RTOS. And now I sear...

Hard fault from waking up from low-power sleep

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 02:22I seem to run into a lot of issues! I'm trying to get my STM32L Discovery board to wake up from low-power sleep with the Flash turned off. I'm using the User button (tied to PA0) to wake it up as an external interrup...

shotaro by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No output from DAC @STM32F103VExx

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 17:50Hi,I am a university undergrad and I am designing a Digital storage oscilloscope. I need the micro controller's DAC output for DC voltage. I have seen the sample code and I know how to setup the timer, link the DMA t...

rajan2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

adc

Posted on April 01, 2012 at 23:12in my project, i must generate a sinusoidal wave and i have to receive this wave by ADC. this signal is a response harmonic of a filter. so i want to calculate the gain and the phase shift but i don't know how. can i...