STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Mbed porting

Posted on September 11, 2013 at 21:59Has anybody ported Mbed code to this board? I believe this is being tried at the moment but not sure of success. Would be nice to have any information how to do this if it has been achieved.

External Power Supply

Posted on September 11, 2013 at 21:17Hello dear forumers,I have troubles finding any tutorial how to supply my stm32f3 with an external power supply.Are there any particular things i should be aware of, or should i just plug in stable 5V  between a ...

Configure channel3 Timer2

Posted on September 10, 2013 at 16:45 Hi, For the moment I am using the channel2 of the Timer 2 in capture mode. At each rising edge of the signal, the timer is captured and reseted; It works fine; My code is this following: G...

I2S Interrupt and Optimisation

Posted on September 10, 2013 at 17:02Hello All. In my app. I have I2S Transmitter with External Clock. I want to test the clock frequency. At clocktest.c I make: [code] volatile u32 clknum; extern volatile u32 SendTmr; void ClockTest(void){      Del...

TFT LCD with FSMC and External RAM

Posted on June 14, 2012 at 10:00Hi all,I'm working on a project with a dumb TFT LCD (320 x 240). I'm trying to display static images (no double buffer). I've been able to display images (in 565 format) that I load on the flash memory and refresh it ...

joembiye by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32VLDISCOVERY SPI problems

Posted on September 10, 2013 at 15:49 I'm using an STM32VL Discovery board and I'm trying to configure the SPI1 port to send data. I couldn't find any examples for this board, only for the F4 Discovery, so I'm a bit stuck. I've run the following ...

How to Store Font Table in Flash with GCC?

Posted on July 16, 2012 at 18:26I have a large 5x7 pixel font table that I want to store in flash memory instead of RAM memory. I am using Eclipse with the ARM GCC plugin.I am hoping there is something similar to avr/pgmspace.h but obviously for STM...

Labels