STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4 Discovery SPI with DMA Ghost byte

Posted on July 10, 2013 at 14:28I want to write a buffer into Winbond SPI flash using SPI DMA. When I write buffer, DMA write a null byte at first location and then start writing my buffer from second location and hence writes one character less tha...

how to output 5V to GPOIA instead of 3.3V

Posted on December 16, 2011 at 00:12I have and LCD screen that requires a positive threshold of 3.5 volts for logic high and the discovery board is only putting out 3.3V for high is there a way to change this on the board or will i need just to add ...

Disable JTag on STM32F4

Posted on July 09, 2013 at 06:23Does anyone know how to disable the JTAG interface on the STM32F4? I want to use the pins for SPI1. For previous STM32s the following was available:   GPIO_PinRemapConfig(GPIO_Remap_SWJ_Disable, ENABLE); This command ...

STM32L151 stop mode problem!

Posted on July 10, 2013 at 09:51 Hi, I want to try to send stm32l1 in stop mode (in my experiment I want it never wakes up). My code works but the current is not equal to datasheet!! In the datasheet the uC in stop mode is around ~2uA ...

IWDG on STM32f3

Posted on July 10, 2013 at 10:34Dear all, I'm currently developping under stm32f3 discovery and I'm experiencing difficulties with the IWDG. In a first version of my software, I've been using the std peripheral library to set up the IWDG with the fo...

debugging in Eclipse

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 08:11Hello everyone, I am a new to working wtih ARM processors.I've a STM32F4 Discovery board.I tried to setupSTM32F4 development environment on Ubuntu as stated in this site http://shareee.netne.net/wordpress/?p=83. But W...

Labels