STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Etching Brds - USB Prob - Solution Found

Posted on July 24, 2012 at 20:15 I am building my own stm32f4 boards. The code runs, but I cant get the USB to be recognized by windows - just Device-Not-Recognized. But the same code works on my DemoBoard. I followed the DemoBoard Schem except...

0690X0000060MlmQAE.gif
jlchoobs by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB host for Full-Speed HID gamepad

Posted on July 25, 2012 at 10:15Implement USB host for full-speed HID gamepadi was implement USB host for Low-Speed HID gamepad (ST32F4 Discovery board) .... very good. But with gamepad Logitech Full-Speed...it not worki was debug grxsts.b.pktsts ( ...

Need Guide lines to start

Posted on May 21, 2012 at 06:32Hello all, Am new to this controller and i have F0-discovery kit with. In the data brief preliminary document of the kit it is mentioned as follows: 2           Development toolchains â—�       Altium TASKINGâ„¢ VX-Too...

USART STM32f1xx discovery

Posted on July 22, 2012 at 17:00Hello everybody I'm a beginner in stm32 discovery programming & I want to use usart but I haven't found any example using this peripheral please can you help me   #usart #stm32f1xx

WARNINGS on VOLTAGES and BOARD DESIGN

Posted on July 22, 2012 at 12:21I have been building my own Boards. And have experience with an assortment of Micros. WARNING #1 : I have found that these STM Chips are Very SENSITIVE to Voltages. I accidentally tied the USB 5V source to the VDD Bus...

jlchoobs by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos