STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32Cube for STM32F4-Discovery

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 21:37Hello, I tried and tried to connect my discovery board to i2c device and it didnt work. Today i saw, there si new version of software out, that had some changes in i2c scripts but i still cant connect. Can anyone ...

joe14 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F051xx SPI problem

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 16:10Hello Everyone,I'm using STM32F051xx to communicate with a SPI slave deivce. I found a problem that between two byte SPI clocks, there is a gap. And in the gap the state of MOSI line is always zero but is not the ...

bwang_bd by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f303 external interrupt

Posted on March 01, 2014 at 01:53hello, i'm trying to set up PDE0-1-2-3-4-5 for external interrupt. I want to have 6 pin near each other just to have a nicer cabling layout. I set up the clock, the pin as input. Then i have to set up SYSCFG_EXTILine...

bifrost by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem with stm32f4 discovery i2c slave

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 17:43hi guys, i want to use i2c1 in stm32f4 as master to send some data and use i2c2 as slave to receive that data and show that data in pc through usart , i don't know what is the correct configuration for master and ...

External timer clock source

Posted on February 27, 2014 at 21:21Hi,I am trying to use external clock source for TIMER via TIMERx_ETR pin. Timer is counting,but I it looks like, that this clock is not feed to the timer counter directly and I am experiencing''bad'' time period. ...

STM32L - UART data processing

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 15:27Hi every body, Im using the stm32L discovery. My UART is well configured. UART1 on PB6/PB7. I try to get data via GPS transmeter. I got a ot of problem in data acquisition. So i try to get data from GPS and send t...

OS with constraints for STM32F4 discovery

Posted on February 27, 2014 at 12:03Hello all, I bought a STM32F4 Discovery recently, and I am trying really hard to find an OS that could help me to port a POSIX application I have developed. The problem is that my application use some plugin mecha...

cannot call a class from my own header file

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 14:19hi guys, i create a header file , means a .cpp and a .h file .but when i attach this file in my project in IAR compiler , it doesn't work, i mean i cannot access to my class in header filehere is my code :SPI.h:&s...

STM32F103ZE Flash interface

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 12:15Hello,    I am plan make custom board with STM32F103ZE chip. My question is, what is the interface for flashing the program in to flash?is it USART(UART)? or JTAG?

Labels