STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

bxCAN - handling transmission errors

Posted on March 03, 2014 at 00:12Hi All If a CAN message is sent to the CAN bus and gets no acknowledge it is repeated infinitely by the bxCAN module. Therefore, to detect that it has failed I have configured an interrupt on an error condition - spe...

hpipon957 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPBT2632C1A module alive?

Posted on February 21, 2014 at 21:28I hooked up a SPBT2632C1A Bluetooth module.  It successfully paired with a Windows8.1 machine, and created Device Enumerations under Bluetooth for the Amp'ed Up!, and as that ''Other Device'' I wanted to try to ta...

Developing with Mac OS X

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 04:38I am new to MCUs and have the discovery board on its way. I am reading relating documents and I am overwhelmed as expected. One question, are these the recommended steps to setup Mac for development for the discove...

ozvena by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C Wrong - STM32F0

Posted on December 20, 2013 at 08:56 Hello everybody, I have a problem with the I2C protocol used by the STM32F0. In fact, after setting up all the necessary stuff if I use this code: I2C_GenerateSTART(I2C1); I get the waveform I2C_ONE h...

SPI on STM32F207 IG

Posted on March 01, 2014 at 18:26The registers aren't getting affected when I run the following code on the board. The clock is getting set however the SPI->CR1 register is not getting affected at all, upon debugging the code it shows only 0's.&shar...

smkuls by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels