STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CAN Extended Data Frame (Mistake in Reference Manual?)

Posted on March 30, 2014 at 14:08Hi,I am currently using the CAN peripheral in STM32F3-Discovery. I am not sure if there is a mistake in the reference manual, please see the image attached:Shouldn't be the arbitration field for Standard Identifier d...

0690X000006056hQAA.png
the by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA won't get enabled

Posted on March 29, 2014 at 17:53 Hello stmGuys. I'm having a problem configuring my DMA. I've tried everything I can imagine and it still doesn't work. I want the DMA to transfer data from a memory array to the GPIOD->ODR register. Here is my DMA...

stm32f4 spi pull-up's

Posted on March 30, 2014 at 11:36Dear, i am trying to get coordinates from a touch screen using SPI2 of STM32F405, but sometime i get nonsense values. I am wandering if maybe pull-up's are needed on miso / mosi / cs etc. Reagrds, angelo

Angelo1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What triggers WFI exit?

Posted on March 30, 2014 at 08:39Hello,I want to use WFI, but I'm wondering how it works, what triggers the WFI to exit low power.I've defined systick for 1uSec (I'll use it later for some delays).I've defined timer2 for 100mSec.I need to do some ca...

zoharr by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4Discovery entering debug requires holding reset

Posted on March 29, 2014 at 20:01I have been working with an STM32F0Discovery Board where entering debug mode simply requires pressing the ''Make & Restart Debugger'' (green arrow) button in IAR. With the STM32F4 discovery board, the STLink will not...

sc2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different triggers on the same clock

Posted on March 28, 2014 at 21:35 Hello, For a project I am working on I would like to generate interrupts on both edges of the HSI clock, for synchronization purposes. The sysclk is based on the main PLL, sourced from HSE. ...

matteo by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F42X - TIMER + DAC + DMA: SINE WAVE

Posted on March 19, 2014 at 19:43Dear All,I would like to create a 1.5 MHz Sine Wave using TIMER + DAC + DMA.I have started from the DAC_SignalsGeneration example for Discovery board and then I have modified the TIM_TimeBaseStructure.TIM_Period  fro...

Low Power Myths

Posted on March 29, 2014 at 15:32I have some IoT application, where power gets quite critical. Comparing the current/MHz of different suppliers, I found the best STM32 in the STM32L0 line at about 80uA/MHz. Atmel proposes a pico-line with 70uA/MHz (...

flyer31 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA ADC Bit shift

Posted on March 29, 2014 at 09:18I am using DMA to transfer ADC data to a uint16 variable @ 1MS/s Than the value is shifted with another DMA channel to SPI and sent to an external DAC. Unfortunately the external 14 bit  ADC does not allow for left a...

fabio1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parseable System Register Map

Posted on March 29, 2014 at 00:40Is anyone aware of any documentation that contains an easily parseable system register specification for an STM32 MCU that one could use to generate code, documentation, etc... from?  Something like the reference man...

Labels