STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Can only transmit one SPI byte?

Hello,I am trying to use SPI1 on the STM32H742VITx.I believe I have configured SPI1 I/Os and CR/CFGR fields correctly.  However, when I try to transmit bytes via SPI I am able to transmit one byte, but after that the SPI_SR_TXC bit remains at 0.  Her...

briankaz by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

To write I2C functions using interrupts and DMA

Bonjour, Pouvez-vous me dire pourquoi cette façon d'écrire lors d'une transmission I2c par interruption ou DMA ne fonctionne pas :EN: Hello, Can you tell me why this way of writing during an I2c transmission by interrupt or DMA does not work? annul...

Rom by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FreeRTOS with a non FreeRTOS app

This question is not very specific. It is quite open ended and is probably best posed to those at FreeRTOS support but I will ask here first as your support is excellent.Having spent months developing a Project that is optimized to the best of my abi...

Resolved! Coding Error

This is a portion of my product code, but i got some problem. When an external interrupt occurs i want to start a timer and increment one variable and when timer reaches 30 seconds i want to display the variable via UART. I will provide my code.when ...

Resolved! STM32H725 and ST-LINK Utility - Can not connect

Hello,I'm using a STM32H725 microcontroller.I'm able to connect and flash the microcontroller with STM32CubeIde and with STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe, using ST-LINK dongle.When I try to connect the microcontroller with ST-LINK Utility on windows, it alwa...

Albeno by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 ADC channels assigned to 1 MCU pin

I have designed a buck converter that uses the MCU to regulate its output voltage.I am using one pin for the voltage feedback that will be used to regulate the output.  However, because it has to read this pin very quickly, the sample period has been...

STPM33 SPI issue

I'm using an STPM33 digital signal processor driven by SPI using an STM32G071KBUX microcontroller. Comunication apparently seems to be ok but if I try to enable the only UART/SPI read error interrupt (into US_REG3 register) using the INT1 and INT2 as...

RCase by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels