cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X Nucleo 53l1a1

vishnusf
Associate III

Hi,

i am trying to code Nucleo f401re with X Nucleo 53l1a1. I downloaded X CUBE 53l1a1. but unable to open the project since i am currently using a new version of cube mx. can somebody guide to me as to how to get started with new software probaly how to build a new project using the old x cube files. i am new to this .

Thank u

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @vishnusf

X-CUBE-53L0A1 package can be configured and imported manually in STM32CubeMX.

This software package contains several ready-to-use examples running on some specific ST development boards which allows quick and easy implementation of your project.

So, you can unzip manually the downloaded X-CUBE-53L0A1 package and open the ready-to-use projects (ioc file) for NUCLEO-F401RE.

ImenD_0-1723799101186.png

To add manually (From local or URL) the X-CUBE-53L0A1 package in CubeMX, you can use "Manage Software Packs" feature. For more details on how to use this feature, please refer to the "3.4.5 Installing embedded software packs" section in this UM1718.

ImenD_1-1723799872376.png

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @vishnusf

X-CUBE-53L0A1 package can be configured and imported manually in STM32CubeMX.

This software package contains several ready-to-use examples running on some specific ST development boards which allows quick and easy implementation of your project.

So, you can unzip manually the downloaded X-CUBE-53L0A1 package and open the ready-to-use projects (ioc file) for NUCLEO-F401RE.

ImenD_0-1723799101186.png

To add manually (From local or URL) the X-CUBE-53L0A1 package in CubeMX, you can use "Manage Software Packs" feature. For more details on how to use this feature, please refer to the "3.4.5 Installing embedded software packs" section in this UM1718.

ImenD_1-1723799872376.png

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen