STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4x9 dual bank on 1MByte devices

Posted on September 01, 2014 at 11:08I cannot find some details about how this dual bank mode works. Can anybody make my questions clear? If DB1M is enabled, does sectors numbering change also for WRP and/or PCROP protection setting? If DB1M is enab...

jgoril2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code sample for AN3109 - anyone know where to find it

Posted on September 01, 2014 at 07:31I have found a couple threads here that have old (not working) links for the SW to accompany AN3109, but no luck finding the code. Anyone either have a copy of the code or know where it is hiding at ST.com?Thanks

william by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual COM Android

Posted on September 01, 2014 at 09:50Hi,We are building an Android application which communicates with the STM32 Virtual COM port. To the moment we can't get it working. Are there any Java libraries which can help us or any kind of Android applicati...

pesho1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power Source Solar Powered (stm32l152 discovery)

Posted on August 31, 2014 at 18:51I make the charger from the solar panels with automatic orientation to the sun. There is a problem after device reset, reset to zero RTC. What can cause, reset clocks?http://youtu.be/CaiQAkqU08w?list=UUrYD2NXH5n3BeO...

asv-lab by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo STM32F401

Posted on August 30, 2014 at 22:25Problem with oscillator source PLL.Nucleo plate does't have HSE oscillator, and use internal 16 MHz HSII want to reconfigure tacting schematic to use as SYSCLK - PLL (by default for SYSCLK use HSI directly)PLL confi...

dizarker by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTOS, adding message bus feature

Posted on August 30, 2014 at 06:42 I have an idea for freeRTOS in stm32cube and other RTOS, adding message bus feature to them! Like a CAN bus this bus operate but between tasks instead of devices. Many times a task have a message that can publish a...

Labels