STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F205RCT7 MTBF

Hi,I am doing the MTBF calculation of our product which contains STM32F205RCT7. Can you provide me with the MTBF value of STM32F205RCT7?Thanks in advance

YsnKcl by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard fault caused by unaligned access

Hi, I have an issue when trying to copy a struct by direct assignment on STM32H743; The code:   void function(const structName_t *incomingStruct) { Signal_t sendSignal; sendSignal.desiredStruct = *incomingStruct; // <-- Causes unaligned access .....

RBrec.1 by Associate III
  • 23 replies
  • 4 kudos

STM32U5 LL example ADC1 and ADC4

The example project does not provide information on ADC4 register configurations, ADC4 seems to be different then prior peripherals (e.g. compared to L4).  ...\NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q\Examples_LL\ADC\ADC_SingleConversion_TriggerSW_IT_InitSTM32CubeMX configur...

edw by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

spi slave weird data on mid-high speeds ?!

I am having weird issue with STM32F767 (configured to run at 200mhz) that needs to be SPI slave .. I configured it with 0,1 (clock low, second edge), hardware cs.. when master sends data at 350kbps everything is ok, when master sends at higher speeds...

arhi by Associate III
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels