STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L4R9 Octo SPI PSRAM

Hi,We have build a custom board based on the STM32L4R9I-EVAL, On our board we also used PSRAM IS66WVH8M8ALL-100We are facing a problems using this  PSRAM and we saw in the following forum discussions that it's a known issue and that the STM32L4R9 Doe...

YossefZ by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! X-Code Audio Problem

Hi,I am using the Stm32f446RC MCU model for a sound application. I am using the X-Cube Audio library (STM32CubeExpansion_Audio_V1.1.1), which claims to support F4 and F7 versions. I want to control the audio levels using the SVC app, but when I call ...

Bills by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC and TIMer callbacks

Hi Can anyone help me understand the difference betweena) writing control loop and obtaining ADC values in HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback with ADC ISRsinstead ofb) writing control loop and obtaining ADC values in HAL_TIM_PeriodElapsedCallback using TIMER I...

VidhiPa by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reduce Bluetooth_LE size

I'm looking to reduce the flash size of my projectI saw that the BLE takes a lot of space.I'm already using the custom_ble_stack_conf.h where I enabled only the SECURE_CONNECTIONS_ENABLEDAre there any other steps I can take to reduce the size?Thanks

vly.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Receive Multiple DMX Universes

Hey there,another question. I can successful output 8 DMX universes received via Artnet using DMA (Mem->Periph). At the same time I want the possibility to receive upto 8 different DMX signals connected to the MCU. Therefore I hooked up the receive l...

PUrsu.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H745 ethernet and telnet uart!

Hi All, I am looking to use the STM32H745 dual-core chip in my next design. I currently use a CH9121 device that handles the transparent ethernet to UART bridge for me and looking to incorporate this functionality into the STM32H745 on the M4 process...

ENort.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels