STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Input capture not detecting square wave

I have built a sine wave to square wave circuit and now want to measure its frequency with the STM. I can see on the oscilloscope that the circuit works, however I can detect neither a rising nor a falling edge with the chip. It is not a problem with...

waves.JPG
Qwyntex by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bus fault Accessing flash

Hi,MCU- STM32H7I get a busfault exception when I read bank2 flash memory. I can read bank1 with no issues. From the flash register SR2, it shows as ECC double bit error. This is new pcb and I can flash the hexfile to bank1 successfully. Even a Jlink ...

andy_long_0-1708033978473.png andy_long_1-1708034440760.png
andy_long by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Debugger hangs at SCB_EnableDCache();

When I'm enabling DMA and run the code, the debugger hangs at "SCB_EnableDCache();" even though the function is correctly excuting when I go step by step. Also as seen in the examples the problem gets solved when using a static declaration  "static v...

STM32H7 UART (DMA with IDLE line) unknown length problem

Hello,I am trying to use UART with DMA with IDLE line for unkown length data reception and I am getting the following error:request for member 'NDTR' in something not a structure or union main.cI coded a couple of years ago a HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(...

Inigo by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! LWIP with Ethernet Cable Disconnected

I am using a Nucleo-F429ZI with FreeRtos and LWIP. I am having an issue with LWIP when I start with a disconnected Ethernet Cable and then when I connect it back when the firmware is running.I have a thread with the following code. 1 - The gnetif str...

Labels