STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to dynamically reassign the pin?

Originally, I configured PB6 to work with OneWire using DMA! However, after some time, I need to use the same pin for operating an LED!Below are the steps to reset the pin settings to default.1. Stopping all processes associated with using DMA on pin...

DK.7 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Differences between Revisions of STM32F205

Hello,There are 8 revisions of the STM32F205: 'Y', 'X', '1', 'V', '2', '3', '4' and '5'.The silicon errata shows the status of support for all revisions, with no mention of individual revisions.Does this mean that all revisions are the same?Is it cor...

rev.jpg
YYama.4 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Flash erase blocking GPIO updates

I am testing doing flash erase while running code from internal SRAM on a STM32F072B Discovery Board. Having initializing everything with code running in flash, I call a function where itself and all its dependencies exist in RAM. I've verified this ...

link87 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 6 kudos

Receving a string from terminal via UART

Hey, I would like to a string from terminal via UART in order to complete a challange given by Digi-Key YouTube channel in FreeRTOS tutorial playlist. Anyway, I want to take the whole string given by user in terminal, but I couldn't so far. I tried  ...

Resolved! Cannot read ID from external flash (OSPI1) on STM32H735-DK

Hello all, I was trying to follow the example in MOOC - STM32H72x/3x hands-on workshop - 6 Code execution from external FLASHI have configured the OSPI as per the board requirements in CubeMX. But the `OSPI_Init()` function fails while trying to read...

NRedd.2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not set up PWM for a different Pin than PA5

Hey,after trying to setup a different PIN for example: PC0 for PWM I just can not get it to work.But this sample code works only for PA5:  #include "stm32f3xx.h" int main(void) { RCC->AHBENR |= RCC_AHBENR_GPIOAEN; RCC->APB1ENR |= RCC_APB1ENR_TIM2E...

Resolved! Failed to Initialise Ethernet in STM32H7

Hello,We are developing an industrial application based on STM32H7 (STM32H723ZGTx) and we are using NXP "TJA1101B" for PHY.It is connected to STM32H7 using RMII interface. We took hardware reference from "TJA1100 Customer Evaluation Board" schematic....

NOza.2 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels