STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Can't reset the core

Hi,When attempting to connect to an STM32F030C8T6 MCU, ST-LINK Utility gives the following error message:"Can not connect to target!If you're trying to connect to an STM32W1xx device, please select Normal or HotPlug mode from Target->Settings menu.If...

JS8 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! is it possible to log data in internal flash?

Hii everyone,I am facing the problem for the data logging in flash.i am not able to keep track of the variable till where the flash memory is filled is there any way to sort out this problem. i am not able to erase the single word to update the addre...

Resolved! USB on STM32G0

I developed a user device with a STM32G030 in it. Now I want to go to the market. But before that, I want to have a USB port on my board with which users can update their firmware in case my software has bugs. In the STM32G0x0 datasheet (RM0454) in c...

JanAtze by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

nucleu-h745zi-q rs485 without external module

Hello//   nucleu-h745zi-qI want to use hardware flow control rs485Previously, i used an external module because there was only rs232 (f103).** question ** . With this feature, can the module be removed and the microcontroller directly connected to A ...

MGH745 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Why does LwIP need CPU DCache (on STM32H743)?

To enable LwIP in CubeMX (inside CubeIDE) it needs the CPU data cache enabled.  Ok, no problems, but it doesn't explain why and I can't find why this is the case. Is anyone able to offer an explaination?  

musmuris by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Uart receiver pb

i have established communication with a BLDC (Brushless DC) controller. Initially, i send a message to the controller using the function void sendParameter(uint8_t parameter). Following this transmission, the BLDC controller is expected to respond w...

kkhli.1 by Associate III
  • 26 replies
  • 11 kudos
Labels