STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Nucleo L476RG at 1.8V

I want to run a Nucleo L476RG at 1.8V at first glance it looks possible with a few caveats.according to the schematic (C03)https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-l476rg.html#cad-resourcesThere are two regulators I need to be concerned withU4 w...

Qye by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST marking name

Hello. I bought a STM32G474MET6 chip on Alibaba and the supplier claims that the chip is original but I have some doubts. Here are the attached images he sent to me. Can you please check that and confirm if it’s genuine please ?      

3BFCE69D-5051-49D3-B0AD-AC82DD58422C.jpeg

CoreDebug->DEMCR default value

Hi,MCU - STM32H7I have noticed that the CoreDebug_DEMCR_TRCENA bit in the DEMCR register is set by default if a debugger is connected. But, I need to enable it explicitly (as shown below) if the debugger is not connected.    CoreDebug->DEMCR |= CoreD...

Luke_abc by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

EEPROM emulator corrupts STM32G431KBU6 program

Hi all,We deployed a lot of devices that have a STM32G431KBU6 controller.It basically has a foot switch to turn on/off a 12v DC motor and a rotary switch to control the speed.We use EEPROM emulator to save the speed setting.If speed setting is differ...

WSpar.1 by Associate III
  • 31 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Custom bootloader via Modbus

I have a custom design using the STM32G474RBT3 (128kB flash category 3 device) MCU.  In this application, the firmware needs to be updated remotely via the normal communication channels to the board.  In this case, it is Modbus over an RS485 multi-dr...

Unico GUI not working on Ubuntu 18.04 (STM32F401VE)

Hi, I am using MKI109V3 (STM32F401VE) as motherboard and MKI239A as IMU adapter. My Unico version is 9.16. Following UM2116, I tried everything in Windows 10, including firmware upgrade to 3.58.2 (latest), and all data display works fine in Unico.Aft...

ZSong by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GreenPAK

Hi all,I'm starting to use GreenPAK devices... I use the SLG46826V version which is reprogrammable, and I want to take advantage of the possibility of programming it on board with the I2C of the STM micro. The device I read and write regarding the re...

MBosc.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels