STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to detect if usb connection is established

Hey. I'm trying to use my H7's usb interface and i've currently set it up as a cdc device.What i'm trying to implement though is the following. The stm is supposed to create a virtual connection with either a python app or a tera term terminal.Is the...

Resolved! NUCLEO-F429 ADC DMA

Hi,I am currently using NUCLEO-F429 for prototyping a medical product.I am facing an issue while configuring ADC DMA as shown in attached image.the address of DMABuff going in DMA register is different to the actual adress, hence i am not able to get...

RAMECC with Dcache

I am working on a Nucleo-H753ZI board looking at RAMECC.My code is based on the example athttps://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7/tree/master/Projects/NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q/Examples/RAMECC/RAMECC_ErrorCountI am using debug to watch the status of ...

KevinG by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Wakeup pin assignment

Hello everyone,I will put the device on standby as part of my project. I set the GPIO Pin as SysWakeup1 pin. Can I reconfigure the pin that I configured as SysWakeup1 in the main.c file as external interrupt or gpio input? We can dynamically set GPIO...

acerd1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Creating software based retriggerable one pulse timer

Hi, I want to create a timer with retriggerable pulse of specified length. Now I know timer can do it, but there is an issue with one pulse retriggerable mode that needs to be from outside trigger otherwise it dont work. My application is specific an...

HZaib.1 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! L412 ADC gets different results on consecutive reads

I am using STM32L412KBU and read in different ADC channels.Now I see that the first read returns 23451, the second read immediately after returns 20338.I use x16 OVS, hence the big numbers.After the second read, values seem to become stable.external ...

ba_0-1707466859583.png
b.a. by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels