STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Configure ADC sampling frequency STM32H723ZG

Hi All,I am using a STM32H723ZG Nucleo board. I am using the ADC in 8-bit mode. The clock is set to 96 MHz, and according to the application note it should use 6 cycles to sample and convert which would result in 16 Msps, but it seems to be between 8...

elso_0-1702459071410.png
elso by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! can bus ack signal

I want to scan (acquire) data from a vehicle can bus.1. Is it possible to prevent the ACK bit from occurring in CAN communication in the MCU?2. If I set the ID to receive all data, won't an ack occur?

YPark.5 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H747 ADC Channels

I’m wondering which if these microcontrollers (STM32H7) has the most ADC Channels.I think the maximum is 36 but I want to know the specific model of MCU that this is, if anyone knows please tell me.I would also like to know if this is still a 16bit r...

MiltonR by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handling of more than one external stldr loaders

Hi guys,so we have a more complex board and I wondered if it is somehow possible to use more than one external loaders with the CubeProgrammer software on the command line.So in general we are capable of writing these loaders and have several already...

Disabling JTAG

What are the different ways of disabling the JTAG in STM32G4 series? Is Direct Register Programming an option? 

Tushar_4 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32 C Global Variables do not have their initialized values

Was working on an EVAL board stm32G474RE which has FLASH of 512K and RAM of 128K. Everything was working fine on the EVAL board. Now we received the actual hardware which is a stm32g474CBU. Very similar to the EVAL board but the FLASH 128K and RAM of...

Nabs by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with the ADC measurement with DMA and RTC

HII have a problem. I want to measure 4 channels of the ADC every 20 seconds (this is more time but for now it is like this for testing) through an RTC interrupt, then print by the serial terminal.What happens is that it shows me the reading every 20...

CCuev.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels