STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

RAMECC with Dcache

I am working on a Nucleo-H753ZI board looking at RAMECC.My code is based on the example athttps://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7/tree/master/Projects/NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q/Examples/RAMECC/RAMECC_ErrorCountI am using debug to watch the status of ...

KevinG by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Wakeup pin assignment

Hello everyone,I will put the device on standby as part of my project. I set the GPIO Pin as SysWakeup1 pin. Can I reconfigure the pin that I configured as SysWakeup1 in the main.c file as external interrupt or gpio input? We can dynamically set GPIO...

acerd1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Creating software based retriggerable one pulse timer

Hi, I want to create a timer with retriggerable pulse of specified length. Now I know timer can do it, but there is an issue with one pulse retriggerable mode that needs to be from outside trigger otherwise it dont work. My application is specific an...

HZaib.1 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! L412 ADC gets different results on consecutive reads

I am using STM32L412KBU and read in different ADC channels.Now I see that the first read returns 23451, the second read immediately after returns 20338.I use x16 OVS, hence the big numbers.After the second read, values seem to become stable.external ...

ba_0-1707466859583.png
b.a. by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! stm32g030f6 rtc vdd/vdda no vbat

Hi, I am planning to use stm32g030f6 and also use RTC peripheral with super cap to keep date. However, this IC does not have VBAT pin. Reading datasheet said, that RTC domain can also be supplied from VDD/VDDA pin, but this means that when a voltage ...

JCuna.1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32G431 - ADC + DMA using HAL not working

Hi,I am trying to make the ADC + DMA work a STM32G431CBT6 using STM32CubeIDE and the HAL library. I am used to making it work on other families like the STM32f103 etc.. However, here, when I program the processor using the debug mode and watch the co...

Resolved! How to use HAL_UART_Receive_IT to receive uart data?

Hi all, What is the correct flow to use HAL_UART_Receive_IT() to receive uart data?The first package is lost first its first char,Here is the flow used now, From the gif, you can see "H" is missing for 1st package, and all normal for others.The probl...

HAL_UART_Receive_IT.gif
E-John by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Feedback Requested on general approached used for ADC

Hello, reaching out to see if anyone can provide some thoughts on a project I'm working on.  The project works but though I'm a longtime Arduino developer this is my first STM32 project - so not 100% sure of some of the parameters I've chosen are the...

Joystick.png adc.png
nollstead by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels