STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Understanding SPI on the STM32F3

Posted on December 29, 2016 at 19:44Hi, I have a NUCLEO-F303 board which I would like to use to communicate to two devices using SPI. The NUCLEO would be sending and receiving data to and from the devices via MOSI and MISO.Looking through the datash...

Problem with SPI in External ISR

Posted on December 31, 2016 at 07:35HelloI'm working with stm32f4 discovery board.I can make spi dma communication with a slave device in while(1) loop without any problem.But I have problem to make spi communication with slave device in external in...

I2c peripheral adding address byte ?

Posted on December 31, 2016 at 00:25Using I2C peripheral on F0 micro.  When I restart the I2C bus it sends the slave address plus an extra byte then my data, after that first transmission it doesnt send the extra byte, just the after the first Resta...

How to calculate delta T ??

Posted on December 29, 2016 at 11:57I have a 10DOF sensor that is calculating 3 angles(roll,pitch,yaw). I need to know how can i calculate the time of execution of my code so i can get the delta t, like in arduino we used as i remember a function ca...

KalmanFilter C code error

Posted on December 30, 2016 at 12:04 I am using stm32f discovery board. I am trying to fuse Acceleromoter and gyroscope using KF. And here is a code i included that suppose to do this. #ifndef _Kalman_h #define _Kalman_h struct Kalman { /* Ka...

WIFI on STM32F

Posted on December 30, 2016 at 18:59looking at the STM32F103REY6 chip on the SPWF01SA, it has 3 SPI's. Are all 3 of these available to be programmed (I don't see them mentioned in the datasheet) or is it possible to use one of the SPI's MOSI/MISO,SC...

[BUG] FatFS + SDIO(DMA) L4

Posted on December 28, 2016 at 21:45Drivers supplied with CubeMX don't check if data that fatfs tries to write is properly aligned (32bit) this results in misaligned address send to DMA controller which is forced to be realigned and results in wrong...

ChrisH by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question regarding timer1 lib functions

Posted on December 30, 2016 at 00:28Hello,i am working on a BLDC motor control, based on hall sensors for rotor position.I am starting to write some code, and came across a example on googlethe function i am refering is this : TIM_SelectOCxM(TIM1, T...

Bogdan by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels