STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! CubeMX 4.19 Fails To Load I2S RX DMA Configuration

Posted on February 06, 2017 at 02:14CubeMX version 4.19 fails to load the I2S DMA configuration when used in RX mode (peripheral to memory).I have confirmed this issue is repeatable over a range of parts and I2S modes. The consistent factor seems to...

Resolved! UART_DMATransmitCplt bug report (Cube 4.19.0)

Posted on March 06, 2017 at 22:42There is an extra 'else' at the end of UART_DMATransmitCplt function which prevents the HAL_UART_TxCpltCallback to be called in normal (non-circular) mode[...]}  /* DMA Circular mode */  else  {    HAL_UART_TxCpltCal...

CAN not working on STM32F205 (proto board)

Posted on April 06, 2014 at 17:27Hi, It is possible that the hardware has gone bad, but I consider it unlikely.  I swear that this use to work. The same software works OK on the STM3221G-eval board. I know there is a signal at the CAN rx input to th...

vneff by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L071 LPTIM Instant ARRM

Posted on March 02, 2017 at 14:52I've recently set about to use the Low Power Timer on an STM32L071. The idea is to set it to count up to a particular value then stop, the code for which follows:void hal_Timers_LowPower_Once(uint32_t period){    LPT...

How do you structure folders for a project?

Posted on March 06, 2017 at 04:54I notice that in the example projects within the STM32L4 firmware package that all the examples have a parent folder that contains a SRC folder with the C files, and INC folder with the local include files, and a pro...

Resolved! STM32F4 Hard Crashes with I2C

Posted on March 06, 2017 at 16:22I'm having a problem where I2C is hard crashing my STM32F446RET6 (programmed in EWARM with CubeMX as a starting point).  When I2C devices are enabled, at random amounts of time (couple hours to overnight), a .25 seco...

ITM_SendChar, ST-Link/V2 and Eclipse/gdb

Posted on October 03, 2012 at 03:58Hi, Is anyone getting debug text via ITM_SendChar using ST-Link, gdb, and Eclipse? I've tried it for the first time, and I'm not seeing my debug text displayed in the Eclipse console view. I can confirm with breakp...

Labels