STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

disable debug in low power mode (sleep mode) in stm32u575

hello ,I am looking for disable debug in lower mode in stm32u575 MCU as they  have option to disable  debug mode in low power mode like "STOP 1 2 3 " but not available for low power sleep mode is there any  one have worked on it and dose it have some...

PESHWA by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! product recommendation for patient monitor

Hi, I am seeking product recommendations from you for developing our project using an NXP board. We require a simple and cost-efficient board suitable for a medical patient monitor. Key considerations include interfacing with a 12-lead ECG module (SP...

TIM1 break interrupt not firing

Hi,I am configuring TIM1 to generate interrupt via MX and I can see that the ISR for TIM1 break is added to the code.But the interrupt never triggers. I know that break from comparator does happen, but no interrupt!Does anyone know what could be wron...

bolurian by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Multi Channel ADC with DMA transfer on NUCLEO U575ZI-Q

Hello, I'm trying to configure my NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q to read multiple channels of ADC at once. I will describe the settings in the following and then raise my questions:1- I use IN1 and IN2 on ADC4 which corresponds to PC0 and PC1 on the EVB2- I set sca...

mebrahim by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Clock speed, instruction timing not squaring up

Hi all,I'm experimenting on an STM32F723disco board, trying out some audio DSP. I seem to be getting abysmal processing speed.So as a first sanity check I did a simple nop timing test:Turn on a GPIO pin, do 50 nops, turn the GPIO pin off. (By 50 nops...

BRP by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About Parallel Communication

We want to do parallel communication. How can we do parallel communication with the following microcontroller?Is it possible to perform parallel communication by using I2C function?[IDE]STM32CubeIDE 1.14.0[MCU] STM32F412VGT6

UART transmission Issue in stm32g4

Hi,I am working with STM32G4.I am communicating with STM32G4 with other controller through  UART communication.I can able to receive the data from other MCU to STM32G4 all the time but sometimes I can't able to transmit data from stm32g4 to other MCU...

Labels