STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Sensortile BlueNRG-MS, Adding custom bluetooth service

Posted on February 28, 2017 at 10:05Hi,I am working on Sensortile kit with the BlueNRG-MS radio.As per ST document PM0237 section 3.3, pg 55/99, following commands are used to add custom service to BLE device : //Add the service with service_uuid 12...

RADS1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have head file that I don't want.

Posted on February 28, 2017 at 09:27i am developing using the true studio and Cube MX ver.4.19.0I made source using cubeMxbut  I have head file that I don't want.For example main.h how can i solve it?

USB mass storage with sd card

Posted on February 28, 2017 at 12:53hello all,i am working on stm32f4-discovery.i want to implement mass storage functionality using usb.i want to share sd cards data to PC using USB.i have implemented code for sd card in 1-bit.but now i want to imp...

stm32f7 discovery about play wave file 8khz

Posted on February 28, 2017 at 12:20Dear,i am using stm32f746 discovey board. I open Audio_playback_and_record application at STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.6.0 with IAR complier and modify code with Audio Play for sample 8khzAfter  i copy wave file with 8khz s...

The Microcontroller programs but it's not working!

Posted on February 27, 2017 at 15:46Dear Friends,I have designed two identical PCB boards and I used stm32f103rbt6 microcontroller.One of them works properly but the other one has a problem which I cannot understand.The micro programs successfully b...

Mujtaba by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any ideas with regard to spurious ADC values

Posted on February 27, 2017 at 20:05I am using the ADC+DMA to collect samples for AC power calculations.  The voltage and current are well buffered (low impedance sources) sampled at about 7kHz.The data acquisition will work properly for many second...

Labels