STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI Master Read Write using HAL commands

Posted on March 31, 2017 at 04:56Hi All,   I am new to STM , I  have problem in  read and write data simultaneously  using STM32L476 board. i just created a new project using STMcubeMX and try to read and write  simultaneously  using HAL_SPI_Transmi...

Pros and Cons of using CubeMx

Posted on April 06, 2017 at 22:56Hi   Im just wondering what are all the Pros and Cons of using CubeMX. Im really just starting to develop for the ST32 and have the free Keil suite and been using the CubeMX. Obviously one Pro is getting a project up...

Request for a bug tracking system

Posted on April 02, 2017 at 00:18It happens many times that I find a bug inside the Cube/HAL driver or even inside the comments and documents and I really want to report it, so they can FIX it, thus making a bug free environment to develop my/our ap...

Labels