STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F4 LTDC - scan lines

Posted on July 29, 2016 at 13:19Hi All, My hardware is custom STM32F429 board with 7'' TFT. Display has no U/D or R/L display mode select pin. I don't see datasheet LTDC registers to configure scanning order. Actually i do it manually in software, p...

prog by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 gpio help

Posted on July 28, 2016 at 21:19 I'm new to arm programming, I'm teaching myself with the STM32 specifically the STM32F030x6. To start myself off with any new mcu arch, I write a simple as ever code that would make one of the gpio pins go high...

TIM_OCMODE_PWM1 not selectable in STM32CubeMX

Posted on July 27, 2016 at 17:58Hi there,I just want to generate a simple Pulse Width Modulation with the STM32F303RE with Timer 1 / Output Compare Channel 3.But I can not select the desired mode TIM_OCMODE_PWM1 for sConfigOC.OCMode.Do I have to con...

Doxygen has trouble with ST CubeMX generated HAL code

Posted on July 28, 2016 at 19:03Has anyone tried to run Doxygen over generated code from ST CubeMX? I tried to run it and HAL driver function's comments cannot be extracted and correctly displayed. See the attached picture. It can generate the link ...

yfang by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong value of Duty Cycle value of PWM Input Capture

Posted on July 28, 2016 at 18:23 Hi All, I was trying to measure duty cycle and frequency of a pwm signal by using a timer with pwm output to generate pwm signal and another timer in reset mode to measure pwm using one of the example. Th...

nitin29 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPDIF input capture with STM32F7

Posted on July 28, 2016 at 15:12Hello,I am trying to capture the SPDIF input packets received on STM32F7. I am using a LPCM Stereo input from a DVD player. DMA stream 1 is configured to receive data samples from SPDIF stream. I am receiving a Synchr...

STM32 Example code

Posted on July 27, 2016 at 22:51I keep seeing references online to demo code for the ST chips. Where exactly is it? I have went through through all the Atollic folders, but found nothing. I have went through the CubeMX folders and also found nothing...

achin by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos