STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CUBE MX CMSIS-RTOS Incompatibilities

Posted on August 21, 2015 at 18:01I'm just starting with cube MX and free KEIL toolchain for STM32M0, wich includes free ARM CMSIS RTOS, and I have to say that I'm a little disappointed so far with RTOS implementation in MX. The only OS support is f...

I2C HAL For Protocols With Length Specified in Data

Posted on January 15, 2016 at 15:25I need to read from a device with a variable length response, where the length of the following data is specified in the first byte received.  I don't see a way to accomplish this using the HAL, as it appears you n...

jon2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

hall sensor in stm32f103

Posted on June 10, 2017 at 12:58HiI am using stm32f103 to drive a BLDC motor with hall sesnors, I have found that stm32f103 has hall sensor mode to detect the motor posostion. how can I use this capability of stm32?* I am newly learning stm32 tnx

Parameter sizes in function calls

Posted on June 09, 2017 at 18:02I used to hear that one might as well make function parameter ints or the native size as chars and shorts would be promoted before going on the stack.But now we have fast variables, etc. Does it still make a differenc...

John Hite by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F469 touch screen

Posted on May 31, 2017 at 21:50Hello,I have the STM32F469 and I try to program it via Flowcode software by Matrix TSL. I create a code and uploaded it to the STM32F469. Now the only thing I get is black screen. Previously the module was working ok a...

Labels