STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

External Loader file not working

I am using STM32L562, we have replaced MX25LM51245G with, IS25LP128F external flash.We have integrated its driver and it is working fine. But we want to flash binary using STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe and or STM32Cube programer.For that, I have tried to ...

PYada.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Dynamically change Period and Prescaler

We are using interrupt of timer function.Currently, Period and Prescaler are set in the initial settings (MX_TIM6_Init), but what should I do if I want to dynamically change Period and Prescaler? [IDE]STM32CubeIDE 1.14.0[board]​ STM32F412 Discovery k...

Resolved! Incorrect Flash Size

Hello. I am confused about the amount of flash on an STM32F105VBT6. From the overview for the STM32F105/107 devices, I gather that this MCU should have 128 Kbytes of flash. And in STM32CubeProgrammer, in the lower right, it says that the target has 1...

John54 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuring NUCLEO-H755ZI-Q at 480MHz

I'm trying to configure NUCLEO demo board at 480Mhz but I'm not able in any way, the following clock configuration seams to be correct, no conflictsBut the code will permanently hang on on the following configuration lineIf I comment the line while(!...

0690X00000DXYieQAH.png 0690X00000DXYijQAH.png 0690X00000DXZ6vQAH.jpg
GMG by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32L0x3 Interrupt Latency

Good morning,I am working with a board mounting a STM32L0x3 microcontroller. My SystemCoreClock is 32 MHz and TIM12 is clocked at 4 MHz. TIM12 has been configured in order to work in Capture Mode on Channel 1 (falling edge).The ISR does what is liste...

Dave94 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 4 kudos

MCUs: We want your knowledge base suggestions!

Dear community members,We invite you to provide your suggestions for knowledge base articles in this thread. We strive to create articles that can assist or inspire you in the best possible way. Anything goes, the only condition is that it is related...

Resolved! STM32L462 Load Capacitors

Hello, I am using an STM32L462 microcontroller with a crystal from Wurth: 830 016 178This crystal has a load capacitance of 6 pFI calculated the two load capacitors CL1 and CL2 to be 4.3 pFNow, everything is working OK, and the RTC is running fine......

Resolved! Record audio using DFSDM and send the data over UART

I have a B-L475E-IOT01A2 board. I'm trying to use the onboard microphones to record audio, using the DFSDM peripheral, and then send the data over UART to my PC to play it back. The thing is, the data I get is basically just static.Here is how I conf...

anwvo by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels