STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F303 USB

Hello,I'm working on a cutom made board controlled by an STM32F303ZET, I figured out that I forgot to pull up D+ for USB communication, even doing it externally keep showing me this error. I tried to pull up the D+ using 3.3V directly and also by pul...

EL_HACHIMI_0-1708698094232.png

STM32H755 Reset Reason

Hello,I am using an STM32H755 dual core chip and occasionally, our reset reason (RCC_RSR) is decoding to have only theD1RSTF bit and D2RSTF bit set.  Per the documentation, it does not seem this is an expected combination alone...Per table 56 in sect...

scuba by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

equivalent application note

HI, Is there an equivalent application note or similar information about sleep modes for the F0 series?https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/an4365-using-stm32f4-mcu-power-modes-with-best-dynamic-efficiency-stmicroelectronics.pdfCheers, Cla...

Resolved! Stm32 azure rtos

Hi, I am new to stm32 microcontroller. I am finding difficulty to render my html page using azure rtos. As I have seen the example of stm32f429zi nx_Webserver. First of all  I could not find html files in the example folder.However with other GitHub ...

3-wire SPI Configuration

Hello,Currently i'm working on STM30F030 controller.I want to connect TFT display with this controller, display has three pin for SPI (SDA,SCL & CS) and used only for write operation.so how to configure controller for 3-wire SPIIf i have to connect...

SPraj.15 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rare UNALIGNED hard faults on STM32H753ZI

I have project on STM32H753ZI and I am using ADC in DMA mode. Every few hours I get Usage Fault Unaligned access hard fault. Fault is invoked in my ADC_ConvCptlCallback in which depending on ADC value I decide about GPO stateStack during HardFault:Ha...

kicur by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels