STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

work out poly

Need a help to work out the formula. I cant get my head around with this to work out. its polynomial with numerator and denominator. what is the formula for this. Thank you FLOAT_TYPE num_coeff[] = {-2.42580348918581e2l, 4.43575581447635e2l, -8.65706...

cjaya.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! F4 I2S cannot resync after noise

I've got the I2S working with DMA as slave receiver, works great, bit perfectly fills receiving buffer,until I restart the master, or introduce noise to I2S bus, then it just loses it, fills buffer with nonsense after that.It's not able to resync to ...

mrx23 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How supply STM32F446RET6

Hi, I want to design a board using STM32F446RET6 MCU. But I have a question about how to properly power the ADC system, and what the VCap_1 pin is. I read that I need to put a 4.7 uF ceramic capacitor with low ESR there. Below is an introductory grap...

f446_power.png
MSzła.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32F427VI firmware retrieval

Hi All, Been reading and learning a lot about MCU's in general. I'm very very new to all of this so please bare with me.The board comes with STM32F427, and a custom .exe that can flash directly via USB-C. I've read about fake STM32's, and. I'm not su...

Flushing/resetting DMA state

So DMA can read/write from 16bit SPI DR, to 32bit memory variable, in circular mode,I need to reinit stream, but DMA TX ends up off by one 16bit in destination array,so how can I partially reinit DMA to beginning or array/or even addresses?Without fu...

mrx23 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f4 timer based interrupt function execution

hey!im working on data logging and want to store all data in text filewhere i want to save date and time with the use of RTC clock and external interrupt based on timer with gap of 1 sec i have things configured correctly for the RTC which works fine...

_kalpesh by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Issue with uart USART_ISR_EOBF bit

Hi I have a stm32L433, and setup Uart1 for standard TX and RX with interrupt for both send and receive (9600N81 setup). I don't use any hardware handshake . Within the IRQ routine occasionally the USART_ISR_EOBF bit in the ISR is set , and I am not u...

SSmit.13 by Senior
  • 18 replies
  • 16 kudos
Labels