STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HAL CAN BUS v 1.18 don't work

Posted on January 16, 2018 at 00:43Hi,I'm new and I have a problem with the CanBus in loopback mode. In particular I transmit a message with CAN1 and when I try to receive it, stdid field is empty and data fields of pRxMsg are wrong values. There is...

Can't Supply MCU power usingSTLinkV2 Isol

Posted on January 12, 2018 at 20:43I'm using an STM isolated programmer/debugger.I'm using it in a serial wire debugger mode (SWD) and connected VDD, GND, SWDIO and SWCLK on my board but can't supply voltage from the programmer itself. The device mu...

Bryan M by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems programming STM32F103RCT6 with ST LINK V2

Posted on January 14, 2018 at 21:20Hi,flashing of mentioned chip with ST LINK V2 works perfect, but in special case it fails with:20:56:49 : STLink USB communication error20:56:49 : Error occured during program operation!20:56:49 : Programming error...

Sigi by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LL code from CubeMX not clearing interrupts

Posted on July 15, 2017 at 01:31I'm using CubeMX to generate the initial code for a custom board using an STM32L452. I've tried a couple of variations of settings, including using HAL for all the peripherals, and using a mix of HAL and LL.When I use...

Resolved! CubeMX 4.22.0 Button Bar Clutter

Posted on July 13, 2017 at 22:53Now that CubeMX 4.22.0 can rotate and mirror the chip diagram, the button bar is really cluttered.Can the Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube  (what???) buttons be removed?Thanks,Andrei from The Great White North.

Don't use CUBEmx version 4.20.0 with F4xx !

Posted on March 23, 2017 at 11:02I tried to upgrade my working project, ad the result is project unusable !The SD part is impossible to use, missing definitions, missing functions and others problem.Its possible to downgrade cubemx and return to pre...

Marco1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RAM and CPU Usage on STM32F779I at Runtime

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 14:55Hi I want to asses the resources used by my program while run time. As My project requirement is to asses the resources used by the my application.Can any one help me How do I can find these resources usage run tim...

Labels