STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

nandFlash via FSMC + interrupts

Posted on January 18, 2018 at 10:23Hello, I'am using STM32F746IG and I have a problem with writing data to the Nand Flash memory via the FSMC . When I generate a project with CubeMx, configuring only the flash memory, everything works, i.e. writing,...

Map Timer TRGO to GPIO

Posted on January 18, 2018 at 09:42Is it possible to map timer trigger output signal to a GPIO pin. Typical use-case for my application is to trigger an external adc with the same signal which is used to trigger internal ADC on MCU. The MCU in quest...

freppa by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4Discovery and UART3 problem

Posted on January 17, 2018 at 13:16Hello. I have a problem with UART3 on STM32F4Discovery kit. There is STM32F407VG. And I try send string, but program sendin wrong string. I use crystal 8MHz on HSE.In files you can see my code.UART: https://paste.o...

Timer

Posted on January 18, 2018 at 06:12HelloThis is a timer code for arduino Atmel can someone help me to convert for using it in STM32F103, please.// Set up timer 1. // Prescaler = 1, phase correct PWM mode, TOP = ICR1ATCCR1A = (1 << COM1A1) | (1 << WG...

stm32 wakeup from usb

Posted on January 18, 2018 at 05:51i am working on low power modes.i want to wake the system as soon as there is data on the usb.again go to low power mode,in idle state.can any body post example sources for the same

Resolved! Understanding the STM32F4 Linker Script for GCC?

Posted on January 18, 2018 at 03:32I have an STM32F429 dev board.  I've been playing around with the GCC version of the STemWin example that comes with the STM32CubeF4 package.  I've tweaked the Hello World example to do something entirely different...

Can One-Pulse mode only be set for CH1 and CH2?

Posted on December 25, 2017 at 02:29In STM32F4's HAL code for function 'HAL_TIM_OnePulse_Start':/** * @brief Starts the TIM One Pulse signal generation. * @param htim pointer to a TIM_HandleTypeDef structure that contains * the configuration informa...

Labels