STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32U575 GPDMA DCMI High resolution image

HiI've been struggling trying to get an Image from a Image sensor over DCMI via the GPDMA on an STM32U575.The image sensor has a resolution of 752*480, though I only want to capture 420*420, which I've configured on the sensor to output. I've also co...

Resolved! Porting WICED sdk from STM32F423 to STM32U5A5

Good morning, I have to do a porting from a project developed on STM32F423 to an STM32U5A5The starting project used the wiced sdk, with the supported platform STM32F423.If I understand well, for STM32U5A the wiced sdk is deprecated, and it would be b...

CORDIC COS implementation

https://github.com/Sushmitabaga/CORDIC/tree/main  I  was trying to Enable CORDIC IN STM32G4 series  for  checking the time taken by normal cos function and cos CORDIC function.  But i found that both are taking almost the same time. which is not poss...

Sushmita by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Blue pill Freertos

Hi,I am planning to use STM32 bluepill board with Freertos. Hence trying to use Freertos API. I wanted to know how the CUBE IDE makes sure that API call to Freertos doesn't transform into an API call to Linux OS on which CUBE IDE is installed during ...

bdpak by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No activate option of timer in STM32CubeIDE CubeMX

Hello, I am working with "Mastering The STM32" book and faced with one problem: cannot find the option as in the book to activate any timer using CubeMX. I am using STM32 blue pill STM32F103C8T6. Why I can't find the activate option of timers?

Resolved! NUCLEO H743ZI2 MB1364E and MB1364C

Hello, I hope you are doing great.I have two NUCLEO H743ZI2, one of them is MB1364E, and the other one is MB1364C. They are totaly the same but there are little differences and I would like to find them and make them same, since I would like to use t...

Waking up from RTC on a STM32G030

Hi all,I'm struggling for days why my RTC wakeup doesn't work.The program is running FreeRTOS, but I want the uC in Lowpower Sleep for 3 minutes.So I set RTC on 1Hz, counter 180 and internal wakeup.Activated the EXTI RTC interrupt.But it immediately ...

WSpar.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with FD-CAN filter

Hello,I work with STM32G484, with FDCAN. I want to create filter so only messages with my own CAN_ID will reach HAL_FDCAN_RxFifo0Callback.I started by define the filter:filter.IdType = FDCAN_STANDARD_ID;filter.FilterIndex = 0;filter.FilterType = FDCA...

prigo87 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

H723 FDCAN1 and FDCAN2

Hi there,I am using two STM32H723ZGT communicating via FDCAN2 instance (FDCAN, no bit rate switch, 12500 bit/s). Both controller use the same FDCAN initialization code, but different filter IDs.As shown below, the message is transfered on receiver CA...

2024-02-13 14_52_36-Logic 2 [Logic - Connected] [Session 0].png
PGrif.2 by Associate III
  • 17 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels