STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

About STM32H7 PLL configuration and precision

Hello,I've got some questions about STM32H753 PLL setting. 1) There are many configurations of M, N and P parameters that give the same output clock. Are there some configurations that are more precise than others (regarding the output clock) ? 2) Th...

Gpeti_0-1706632520977.png Gpeti_1-1706633322855.png Gpeti_2-1706633366734.png
Gpeti by Senior II
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

USART Receive Interrupt

Hopefully this is more of a sensible non-noob question, it relates to interrupt handling, in my case a simple USART receive interrupt. I can see how the CubeMX tool is managing the .c file, its created an interrupt handler, for me to insert my code, ...

I2C Clock line held low by stm32 and not recovered

Hi,Currently, I am facing an issue with STM32 MCU I2C communication.I have facing an I2C timed-out error on the host side while communicating with the MCU I2C continuously.The I2C clock line was held low when the issue occurred, I wasn't able to comm...

ArunyaS by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADC Accuracy

Dear ST Community, I am currently working with the STM32L433RC board, specifically utilizing its 12-bit ADC. Despite my efforts in writing a simple program, I have encountered accuracy issues with errors exceeding 4.5%, and in some instances, even su...

Nitin24 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How can I use GPIOx_BSRR register?

Hi,I use stm32h743zi nucleo board and I try to GPIOx_BSRR register .This register has two 16 bit registers "BSRRL" and "BSRRH".As I understand BSRRL is used to set bit and then BSRRH is used to reset bit.GPIOB->BSRRL =(1<<0); to set the zero p...

Bilge by Associate III
  • 15 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! SBSFU package not build for stm32f769i discovery board

While i try to build SBSFU package for stm32f769i discovery board package, User App build failed.I am using SBSFU latest package v2.6.2.IDE version : STM32CUBEIDE_1.7.0I got this below errormake allarm-none-eabi-gcc -z max-page-size=1 -o "UserApp.elf...

PR.6 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Program Upload method in nucleo stm32f103

Hello Everyone I am try to upload my code through stm32f103 necleo debuger or programmer but  have facing one issue for no st link found error I have attached the pic please give the solution .

yugi by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STSW-PFCBIDIR

Hello all,does anybody know the  workload of the STSW-PFCBIDIR's controller when converting AC -> DC ?Is the controller able to do some more expensive calculations (current controlling) and communication tasks (CAN) ?Kind regards !

jhuebler by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels