STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H743 answers via JTAG but cannot connect

Hi everybody,I'm trying to connect to the STM32H743IIT6 on my custom PCB via JTAG. It seems it responds, I traced it with a logic analyzer (attached). I'm not too knowledgeable with JTAG Protocol, but the 0x5253000 the H7 answers seems not to be the ...

Zw by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SD Card

Posted on March 30, 2017 at 18:49Hi, I'm using the cubeF4 to work on FATFS application and i'm searching for a function in FATFS library that can return the content of the SD Card: number of files and their names.  Thank you.

nechi by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB connection problems with STM32F7

Hello,In one of our products we've moved from a PIC32 to a STM32F7. The product is self powered and has a USB connection (USB-Device Full-Speed, HID). Everything works as expected normally. Sometimes however, when I plug in the USB cable, I get an er...

os81 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! STM32F217 HSE and Timer Sync

I'm working with an STM32F217 and I have a few timer channels setup as sync clocks to regulators (around 1.5 MHz). I'm checking to make sure my sync lines are actually using HSE as a reference clock by looking at the phase drift between my external o...

PCarn.1 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

disable debug in low power mode (sleep mode) in stm32u575

hello ,I am looking for disable debug in lower mode in stm32u575 MCU as they  have option to disable  debug mode in low power mode like "STOP 1 2 3 " but not available for low power sleep mode is there any  one have worked on it and dose it have some...

PESHWA by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! product recommendation for patient monitor

Hi, I am seeking product recommendations from you for developing our project using an NXP board. We require a simple and cost-efficient board suitable for a medical patient monitor. Key considerations include interfacing with a 12-lead ECG module (SP...

TIM1 break interrupt not firing

Hi,I am configuring TIM1 to generate interrupt via MX and I can see that the ISR for TIM1 break is added to the code.But the interrupt never triggers. I know that break from comparator does happen, but no interrupt!Does anyone know what could be wron...

bolurian by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels