STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! CAN bus calculated data is wrong, preset data is right

Good day I am sending a CAN message from a STM32F042. The first two bytes are the value read from an ADC split into 2 bytes. Then just for testing I set 4 bytes to "F042" which is then a fixed value that i know its sending what I ask. The problem I h...

CAlbe.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G071R8 SPI using DMA not transmitting

- STM32G071R8T6, DMA chan 1 ADC's, DMA chan 2 SPI TX, DMA chan 3 SPI RX and DMA chan 4 DAC- Tested the SPI configuration without the DMA to a SPI EEPROM and it works.    Once the DMA configuration was used, we do not see any data being transmitted.  ...

Capture.JPG

Resolved! NUCLEO F446RE

About the board NUCLEO F446REIs it possie, with that board, and for learning purpose, to drive external devices such servomotors?If so, how are they connected to the board?Thanks

FabioCC by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32U5 - QSPI display

I'm planning a new device and wish to use an STM32U5 series processor.We would like to reuse an existing display.  However, this has a QSPI interface (at 50MHz).Is it possible to use one of the Octal-SPI interfaces on the STM32U5 series for driving a...

STM32F407G discovery

i have an SPH18R1LM4H-1 audio sensor developed by Knowles company,  you can also check this on their site and datasheet. it needs an clock frequency of 2.4Mhz. Means when we input the clock frequency , the audio sensor then generate an data according...

harsh_0 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to Convert From ISP to CAN

HiI got this problem where I got an MCP2515 that wants an ISP type signal, and then converts it to CAN. I am only familier with the CAN protocol and the HAL library, so is there an easy way to make the STM32 convert the code from CAN to ISP?

Kenno by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! H-Series support for external program flash

The STM32 families typically use Quad-SPI for executable external flash, from my research (ref)But the only H-Series options with Quad-SPI are expensive! Are there any alternative methods to executable external program space?   

jreina by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Driving ST7735 with a F4xx discovery board.

hello everyone, I have been trying to display even basic text on my TFT 1.8" Display and am yet to get anything but gibberish. I am using this library to interface with it. https://github.com/afiskon/stm32-st7735   I have followed plenty of tutorials...

what is HAL_OSPI_AutoPolling() ? how to fix it ?

After trying the sample code from STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.18.0 for octo spi I getting stuck on HAL_OSPI_AutoPolling(hospi, &sConfig, HAL_OSPI_TIMEOUT_DEFAULT_VALUE); it is not working, after reading posts and STM32L4Rxxx and STM32L4Sxxx device errata I fo...

MNapi by Senior III
  • 28 replies
  • 5 kudos
Labels