STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H735G BSP_OSPI_NOR_Erase_Chip(0) not work

I have STM32H735G configured and worked with TouchGFX,. I have tihis configuration works:MX_OCTOSPI1_Init ->okayBSP_OSPI_NOR_Init(0, &ospi_nor_int)-> okayBSP_OSPI_NOR_EnableMemoryMappedMode(0)-> okay(post code)static void MX_OCTOSPI1_Init(void){ /* U...

Resolved! stm32h723 can not connect to the targer by SWD

I am not new in using STM32H7 products but in my last project I can not connect the target by ST_Link.I take care about power supply, pins to connect at GND or 3V3 and so on but the Link-Utility return this error:<<08:28:41 : ST-LINK SN : 44003200150...

Sacchy by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 USB OTG Dual Role

HI team,          I am using STM32F7 series controller. I want to use USB OTG in dual mode where I want to run USB device and Host on same application. So till now I couldn't find a single application or sample related to this. Can anyone narrow down...

Shikamaru by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

RTC Freezes in HAL_RTC_Init

Posted on June 07, 2017 at 11:16I am at my first time with RTC and I have some problems.I would like to configure rtc as a calendar.I would like to retrieve date and time after a certain event.I am following the RTC_Calendar example in the STM324xG_...

NUCLEO-U5A5ZJ-Q USB CDC ACM maximum speed using USBx

Hi,I am using NUCLEO-U5A5ZJ-Q board  to setup a USB VCP connection with PC. I am currently using the example project CDC-ACM, and getting a maximum speed of up to 4.4MBPS via the connection by increasing the Tx FIFO  size and Max Packet size in devic...

Kannan1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Baud rate 230400

Hola, presento este error al visualizarr los bytes de salida por putty ▒``x▒▒▒▒▒▒▒`▒▒ ciclicamete, ya que es para un lidar ld06, connfiguro uart 2 velocidad de baudios 230400 la configuracion es  void SystemClock_Config(void) { RCC_OscInitTypeDef RC...

Labels