STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Regarding STM32F407 FSMC timing

​In my own system, a SRAM is interfaced to FSMC of STM32F407 asychrously.My settings are as follows:HSE clock: 25MHzCoreclock: 168MHzAHC clock: 168MHz for FSMCAddress setup: 1Address hold: 1Data setup: 1Bus turn: 0And my IDE is TrueStudio.In above co...

[STM32F303CCx][Bare Metal] Connecting the MCU's comparators to capture-channels of timers. Do I need to configure the timers as well?

Hello! I try to follow the reference manual to connect the internal comparators to the timer. Is setting the output-selection register of the comparators all there is to do (read at chapter interconnection-matrix and chapter comparators)? I feel lik...

Archive of old versions CubeMX

Posted on December 09, 2016 at 16:53Hello,short question:Is there link to older versions of CubeMX? Atleast 4.16 or 4.17 version...I have naively made update from CubeMX 4.16 to 4.18 without a back/up and now I'm unable to compile generated project ...

dstindl9 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to go to bootloader at powerup

I have a STM32F769I-Eval and want to use the DFU bootloader.From the application I can start the bootloader with the code below. The devices is recognized in Windows as a DFU device and I can use DfuSe to upload code to the device. Perfect.static voi...

Stefan1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 ADC1 can not be enabled

Posted on May 11, 2018 at 09:19Hi,I am not able to start the ADC using the the HAL:        hadc1.Instance = ADC1;        hadc1.Init.ClockPrescaler = ADC_CLOCK_ASYNC_DIV4;        hadc1.Init.Resolution = ADC_RESOLUTION_16B;        hadc1.Init.ScanConvM...

Fast switching of ADC configuration on STM32

I am using a Nucleo-32 board to sample 2 ADC channels. I am using the Cube MX and Cube L4 libraries. I am sampling CH1 for a fixed number of samples using DMA. I am using the callback HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback to change the ADC configuration to sample...

Flash programming error

Hello,​I am verifying my flash write program.The first writing is ok, but the error occurred from the second writing.The following is my flash write program.int cmd_flash_write(void) { uint32_t s_addr; uint32_t data[512]; uint32_t len, i, status;...

AKim.15 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the WDG_LS_D1 in STM32H7 MCUs?

In the previous ST products (mostly the STM32F and L series) I was able to disable the IWDG when code went into debug.Unfortunately, in the H7 I can see the introduction of new mechanism controlled by bit WDGLSD1 in DBGMCU_APB4FZ1 register. On the bl...

Labels