STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Errors in figure

In RM0351 Reference manual Figure 420. USART block diagram, the positions of shift registers and data registers (of both Transmit and Receive) are wrong; their positions should be swapped.  

errors_in_figure.png

Stereo FMAC

Hi ST!I am writing to ask if any ST MCU's will be released with 2x independent FMAC units?At the moment, doing stereo audio processing with a single FMAC is problematic (and ST MCU's ONLY have a single FMAC unit), especially being unable to load the ...

etheory by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F767 LTDC dual layer and external SDRAM

Hello,i have custom made board assembled by STM32F767BIT6 and external SDRAM IS42S16400 for video buffers.The MCU runs at maximum speed 216MHz. LTDC seems to work fine bud when i use dual layer, the second layer seems that reading from external SDRAM...

Petr3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Time taken to change USB state

I am running USB in Mass Storage host mode. On connecting the device, USB FLASH stick, it takes around 20 seconds to change the Appli_Sate from APPLICATION_START to APPLICATION_READY in usb_host.c file. It is normal ? Can the time be reduced ?   Than...

Nico3 by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting 3 arrays data from SPI RxBuffer

Hi I m using SPI to transmit and receive data from a sensor, the sensor return 3 bytes of data, SensorRXBuff[0], SensorRXBuff[1],  and SensorRXBuff[2], i m gona use these 3 byte for indivual computation, i enclosed the function below, could anyone ad...

WS2812B sporadic wrong color - DMA issue or?

I have a custom designed board using a single WS2812B RGB LED.I use the DMA to control, just as "all" examples and drivers use it.Fairly simple, and it works as a charm.99% of the time...Symptom:Once in while, it starts to show a wrong color.Fx. if I...

KKjel.1 by Associate III
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels