STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CubeMX LWIP not working

Posted on March 15, 2017 at 02:47I have just started experimenting with ST products. I have a STM32F4 Discovery board. I bought a DP83848 PHY on Ebay and connected it to the Discovery board. I downloaded a hex file from here:[https://community.st.co...

Need simple learning source

Hi I live in middle east and I am a beginner . I can't find simple learning source and I can't travel to other countries to learn STM32 . Please help me to learn hal driver how to use with example. I use cubemx and datasheet in it.they don't useful ...

meh_6000 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I program a button to increase counter?

This is my first project using STM32 and one of my first coding in general. I'm attempting to make a user interface GUI using a STT7735 shield LCD. I've been able to get the menus to function properly; however I'm attempting to use the left and right...

TVan.4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DMA transfer error in STM32H7 DCMI

Hi all,I am trying to setup a DCMI example with NUCLEO-H743ZI, the DCMI interrupts work fine, but DMA abrot when transferring the first data and TEIF is set.The project was setup with CubeMX, and more detail changes is in the git log. I didn't use ca...

i0x0i by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels