STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA Write Issues with STM32L4R9-DISCO SDMMC

Posted on January 05, 2018 at 23:33The HAL_SD_ErrorCallback() is called EVERY time a one sector DMA Write is usedieSD_state = BSP_SD_WriteBlocks_DMA((uint32_t *)buff, sector, count); // With count == 1void SDMMC1_IRQHandler(void){ HAL_SD_IRQHandler(...

STM32CUBE F3 V1.10 CAN change?

Hello,Where I can find a list of change with this version about HAL_CAN. The compatibility has been broken but there is an exhaustive list of modification?ThanksBertrand

Icon View Widget problem

Posted on July 15, 2018 at 03:27Hi every body,I'm doing 1 menu icon (3-4 icon), using icon view widget.From .png image file to convert .dta, using BmpCvtST.exe in folder STemWin/software in stm32f7cube.If using image widget, .png files showed ok.If ...

Why program get into Endless loop at end of startup file?

I am working on stm32f205RBT. I have an IAP loader from ST from EVAL board that I made my adjustment. Loader works great on other devices with other adjustments. program goes to main after the loader like it should and works good until I'm trying to ...

ylor by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing clock speed during runtime (64MHz to 1MHz)

Posted on April 11, 2018 at 22:57Hello, I am wanting to change the clock speed during runtime. I have an area of the code where I want to enter a lower power mode, shut down all peripherals, and wait for an external interrupt to occur. The specific ...

0690X00000604ZJQAY.jpg

STM32F103 I2C Busy flag

Posted on May 22, 2018 at 18:44Hi to all.I'm trying to use I2C peripheral of STM32F103C8T6. I'm using a BluePill board. First of all, I know that this problem was published in other forums and so, but after trying other solutions, I didn't find the ...

Labels