STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Send Data using ESP8266 and STM32F407

I am using STM32F4 discovery board. Some sensors data which are gathered by different sensors is saved on an SD card. Now I want to transfer these .txt files to an FTP server. I am not able to send the files as packages, or i m not sure how.  Seeking...

VVerm.0 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read multi channels ADC using DMA

hi everyone. my project uses STM32f407, i read 4 channesl analog by ADC1 and using DMA .when i debug the program, i can only read the first analog value... please help me. bellow this is my program#include "stm32f4xx.h" #include "stdio.h"   GPIO_Ini...

dthan.17 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H753 and STM32H743 (the difference)

I need a development kit/board with STM32H753 MCU. I find similar - https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-h743zi.html  And decide to solder STM32H753 instead of STM32H743.I saw STM32H753I-EVAL, but it is too expensive. What is the difference ...

VK.17 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

FATFS API

hi, i have the HAL driver for sd card and fatfs software module but i can't understand the mechanisms that both hal and fatfs api's, it's all confused me. stuck here unable to move forward.@Community member​ @Community member​ 

Ark1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Full duplex USART example for STM32F722

Posted on February 15, 2018 at 15:52Hello.Ive worked with the two boards comm DMA sample program and it works but it only works half duplex.The flow is:Init UART handle,Transmit dma wait for tx interupt callbackreinitalize UART handleRecieve dma wai...

Labels