STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Timer interrupt does not wake up the processor

Hello, I am using timer 6 and generating interrupts for every 1s.it works fine when i dont enable the sleep on exit feature. but if i enable sleep on exit feature, after the first timer interrupt , processor goes to sleep and the next timer interrupt...

RN by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Advice About STM32 LIN

Posted on July 16, 2018 at 08:00Hi I want to design CAN-LIN converter. I chose the STM32F091CC microcontroller for its LIN support. Up to this time I coded the CAN communication in the microcontroller.I have basic information about LIN. I want to in...

STM32 GPIO mode and pull

Hi,How to setup gpio pull? If I have INPUT, should I setup to PULLUP or NOPULL or PULLDOWN?How about OUTPUT?Thx GPIO_InitStruct.Mode = GPIO_MODE_INPUT; GPIO_InitStruct.Pull = GPIO_PULLUP;

Resolved! CubeMX doesn't generated stm32l4xx_ll_tim.h file

Posted on July 09, 2018 at 19:25Hi,I can't find stm32l4xx_ll_tim.h file from CubeMX generated code. The only place I can find this file is a zipped file download from ST.com. I am guessing this is a Cube issue, right?STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.11.0Thx

Error in initializing ST-Link Device

Posted on June 20, 2018 at 09:16Hey there,I have a development board that includes STM32F091CC. After write my code i successfully build it but when i try to debug in Atollic TrueStudio(Eclipse based IDE) it i have an error messages that in attached...

STM32L0) hal_uart_receive_it baudrate change

Posted on April 16, 2018 at 05:03hi.I am using the hal library to communicate uart.I changed the baudrate during code execution as shown below.UartHandle.Init.BaudRate     = Baudrate;if(HAL_UART_Init(&UartHandle) != HAL_OK){ Error_Handler(); }HAL_UA...

DMA double buffer Interrupt

Posted on May 08, 2018 at 18:56Hi all, I have a STM32 NUCLEO-H743ZI evaluation board. I am trying to read ADC using DMA. Meanwhile, I also need to use the CPU to process the data read from the ADC. So I use a double buffer mode. I used CubeMX to gen...

Labels