STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Counter input capture

I'm trying to set up a counter to capture the period of an input signal. I'm getting lost in the different CCMR bits. If it possible to do the following:wait for a raising edge on an input.on the raising edge, start counteron the next raising edgerec...

AKrup by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I want to do phase shifting using complementary output at Timer1 using CH1 and CH1N. I believe it can be done using CCR2 register.

MX_TIM1_Init(); /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */ RCC->APB2ENR |= RCC_APB2ENR_TIM1EN; // Enable timer1 //RCC->APB1ENR |= RCC_APB1ENR_TIM3EN; TIM1->CCMR1 |= 0x0000E8E8; // CH1 & CH2 Output Compare(CC1S), Preload(OC1PE), PWM1 Enable(OC1M)* TIM1->CCMR2 |= 0x00000...

Suraj1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L476 maximal SPI clock speed

We are using stm32L476 in one project where we need to access external SPI flash. I havesetup SPI clock speed to 10Mhz and it works without any problems, but at 21Mhz flash becomenon responsible. When I checked clock with oscilloscope I can see, that...

About STM32L4xx series

Hi,​We tested to rewrite the data into STM32L433CC.May i know why this device is unable to program data in second time?If i use STM32F072, and it is able to rewrite the data in second time.What is the different?​For example, i write the data at addre...

JHsu.14 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are STM tools for Linux still 32-bit?

Most Linux distributions now are 64-bit. However the ST tools like > file STM32CubeProgrammerLauncherSTM32CubeProgrammerLauncher: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 are still 32-bit executables. Furthermore the programs are picky about...

Labels