STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Stm32 - using sd card with SDIO or SPI

Posted on April 26, 2018 at 14:52Hi guys, Im new to stm32 and i have a trouble using sd card with https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/Micro_SD_Storage_Board. I use CubeMX to generate code, and Workbench to edit it. I tried to use my sd card with SPI or S...

How to reduce Data loss on Ping test on STM32F407?

We are facing data loss issue while ping test was conducted on the STM32F407 with lwip stack 1.4.1 The stack was downloaded for  STM32F407 Evaluation Board Code from www.st.com site after changing pin configuration [used tftpserver standalone code] f...

NChen by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No PWM output using TIM1_CH3 on STM32F769 with Keil5.25

Hi i want to enable pwm output on PA10, as in below code, will do necessary init by MX_TIM1_Init, and then call HAL_TIM_PWM_Start(&htim1, TIM_CHANNEL_3); to start.but PA10 is kept low measured by Osi.could you help review and any suggestion ? thanks...

qzha by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels