STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Could UART function on lines with 10nF capacitance?

I am using all of the pins of a STM32L471RE in a design.In manufacturing, there is the need to communicate with the MCU over UART (during Functional Testing (FCT)). The problem is that all the pins are taken, so there are no free UART ports available...

uart_setup.png
oscarw by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Ho to add own piece of code in to the make file?

It's possible to add my own piece of code to the make file? I'm asking because I've already tried to add it, but after clicking the "Build" button, my code disappears!PS - I want to add "Generate packed filesystem for serving Web UI".

DK.7 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Custom usb

Hi Team, I'm using STM32H743 series controller.I want to implement USB Base class on STM32H743. Unfortunately CubeMX will not support it.Any example code which works on Base class- 00h, Sub class -00h and protocol -00h

RJ1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32G050C8T6 ADC_IN11: inconsistency in the datasheet?

Hello,According to the datasheet PB7 can be used as  ADC_IN11.Is this an error in datasheet? ADC_IN11 is already used by PB10 and cubeMX doesn't seem to allow me to use PB7 or to remap this pin. How can I use ADC_IN11 on pin PB7 as mentioned in datas...

AHame_0-1712593418190.png
AHame by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 10 kudos

STM32H747I JPEG DecodeDMA

Hi all,I´m new to STM32 and just recently bought an STM32H747I-DISCO. I needed one with a touch screen for a project. I was going thru the examples and got the LCD DSI SingleBuffer to work but was having problems with the JPEGDecodeFromFLASH DMA. I u...

JL3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SETAASA command I3C

Hello!I have an i3c target device which has a static address, datasheet says I need to send SETAASA command to start communicating with the device.I tried doing, #define SETAASA 0x29#define STATIC_ADRESS 0x47I3C_CCCTypeDef aSET_AASA= { /*Target...

kvganesh by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels