STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

serial driver using cmsis ?

Hello,Is there a cmsis driver for uart ? I build with stm32cubemx, but I did not find any cmsis files for any driver (I also don't see in cube anywhere we can state that we want to use cmsis driver)I also did not find it in examples of stm32cubeh7:en...

ranran by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PI controller using an L432KC nucleo

I'm designing an embedded PI controller using a STM32 Nucleo board. In the PWM configuration, a 0 means 0% duty and 800 means 100% duty. The objetive is to regulate the speed of a PMDC motor, i.e, to keep the RPM under load variations. I'm not sure y...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB HOST Does not read the image binaray from USB stick

HI ,I have implemented USB Host facility in my custom board which has STM32F429IG MCU , My application does detection of USB stick and reads the image binary from there , where as The functionality works as intended only with some USB sticks and also...

Vprabhu by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading an array using STMStudio

I tracked this variable using STMStudio. See picture attached. I want to get those values to plot them in MATLAB. I tried creating an array, but STMStudio seems to have latency problems with updating a large array. How could I achieve this?

0690X000006COMnQAO.png
xpp07 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 qspi: reading registers

Posted on March 14, 2018 at 13:28Hello there,I am using STM32L4 series MCU and I am trying to interface with a M25Q Micron memory using QSPI. Following the examples given from ST I have noticed that there are no HAL functions allowing registers read...

Labels