STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32CubeMX 4.26.0 RTC Init Issue

Posted on June 13, 2018 at 10:42STM32CubeMx 4.26.0 RTC Reset always during INITThe generated Codevoid MX_RTC_Init(void){ RTC_TimeTypeDef sTime; RTC_DateTypeDef sDate;/**Initialize RTC Only */ hrtc.Instance = RTC; hrtc.Init.HourFormat = RTC_HOURFORM...

SPI RXNE stays to 0

Hello,I have a project configured by cubeMX with a STM32L476 nucleo board.I have the following SPI configuration function:/* SPI2 init function */ void MX_SPI2_Init(void) { LL_SPI_InitTypeDef SPI_InitStruct = {0};   LL_GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitS...

Mich1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

what is the process for stop mode wakeup

I have some code like belowwhile (1)   {   HAL_GPIO_WritePin(LED_1_GPIO_Port, LED_1_Pin, GPIO_PIN_SET);   HAL_Delay(1000);   HAL_GPIO_WritePin(LED_1_GPIO_Port, LED_1_Pin, GPIO_PIN_RESET);     HAL_RTCEx_DeactivateWakeUpTimer(&hrtc);...

STM32F0 I2C AND UART SIMULTANEOUSLY

Posted on September 16, 2017 at 08:41Hi All,I am trying to interface a digital(I2C) pressure sensor with STM32F051R8T6(STM32F0 Discovery board). I basically want to read data from the sensor and display it on a serial terminal software(USB to TTL co...

Resolved! How to perform a system reset by software?

I'm programming a L432KC Nucleo using STM32CubeMx. When a certain condition is given in my program I want the controller to reset itself instead of pushing the external reset button. For example,if ( x == 5){ \\reset the controller }Is there a way of...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels