STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Multiple ADC chanell on STM32L011K4T6 ?

Dear ST Forum Members,I'm experimenting with STM32L011K4T6 Nucleo,with ADC_LowPower Example project, I saw this :uhADCxConvertedValue = HAL_ADC_GetValue(&AdcHandle);If I want to use two channels of ADC, what should I modify,I've done ://ADCx Channel...

Resolved! LSE fault recovery

Hi all,Using STM32L476.I had some issues with LSE (ready flag is never set), and so I experimented with different capacitors.During our experimentation I tried to intentionally cause the LSE to fail (never mind why) by touching its capacitors with my...

Electronic Signature for STM32F030K6

I think that this serves more as information than a question.On page 726, section 26 of RM0360, no mention is made of the memory locations and register descriptions for the unique signature. Nevertheless, stm32f0xx_ll_utils.h makes provision for acce...

UART Rx with DMA - missing bytes

Posted on May 01, 2014 at 23:28Hello there,I have an interesting problem. I am writing a hardware abstraction wrapper for UARTs on an STM32F427, and I want this particular implementation to use DMA for receiving data. I am not using DMA to transmit ...

HAL 1.7.1 - SD driver sets DMA handles to NULL?

Posted on July 19, 2017 at 21:40I've used the HAL SD driver in various versions up to and including 1.6.0.Experimenting with the new 1.7.1 SD driver, it appears to get into situations where the DMA and the command response occurs out of order on a r...

HAL_UART_Transmit but nothing is sent

Hi. I'm using these lines of codeResult= HAL_UART_Transmit(serial, BufferSerialWrite, BufferSize, HAL_MAX_DELAY);to send data but, after some hours, nothing exits from the uart. I have to reboot the mcu.How can I resolve this problem?The line of cose...

Labels