STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

No scroll bars in STM32MX 5 GPIO config?

First let me say I love CUBE. I make it a point now to use ST parts when ever possible just because CUBE makes things so easy. However, the last two projects I worked on had CUBE (OK, the code generator firmware under CUBE) bugs that took a while to ...

mycall by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bad math continues to persist

I've complained about this before, but it is still broken and shows lack of grasp.STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.13.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L432KC\Examples\RTC\RTC_LSI\Src\main.cThe following code results in answers which are a multiple of 8, and loses precision which...

What is Input Capture Indirect Mode?

I have checked for Input Capture Indirect Mode, however I couldn't understand what and how about it. I have read the Timer Cookbook provided by ST in detail and it talks about Input Capture mode. I have programmed my STMF446ZE Nucleo board to read in...

ANand3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

input capture indirect mode

Posted on May 07, 2018 at 17:15Hello, I am new in stm32. I am trying to configure timer. I don't understand input capture indirect mode. Does anybody know how to use it? I am trying TIM3, I found channel 3 can be input capture indirect mode.thanks.

yang hong by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels